- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where is Enabler used?
- Enabler Server System Requirements
- Which pump types does the Enabler support?
- Does Enabler support multiple pump models/manufactures?
- Will I need to know how to set up pumps?
- How many pumps and nozzles can the Enabler support?
- How many grades can the Enabler support?
- Why use the Enabler for IFSF?
- Does Enabler support Outdoor Payment Terminals (OPT)?
- How do I identify a pump for compatibility?
- Pump Communications Fault Finding
- Advanced Settings For Pump Configuration
- How To Install A Pump Driver Hot Fix
- Troubleshooting Price Change Issues
- The pump and Enabler displays show different values, is this a bug?
- International Language Support In Enabler
- Which Operating Systems will the Enabler work with?
- Windows Security Considerations Using Enabler
- Why don't Enabler sounds work on Windows XP?
Installation and Database Management
- Which SQL Server Databases (and service packs) work with Enabler?
- Database Permission Denied: SQL Server Security Changes In SQL 2008
- How do I automatically install Enabler?
- Install error: "Cannot find the source file [filename] to install."
- Install error: "Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system..."
- Install error: "Password validation failed. The password does not meet Windows policy requirements because it is too short."
- Enabler Software Activation Explained
- Troubleshooting Client To Server Connection Issues
- How do I install the Enabler Express driver?
- How do I install the Windows Enabler Card driver?
- Enabler Device Driver Issues
- How do I identify which version of Enabler is installed?
- Enabler Database Backup and Restore
- How do I migrate Enabler from one PC to another?
- How do I completely uninstall Enabler?
- Using Enabler With a Laptop (Notebook)
Diagnostics and Testing
- What does this pump icon mean?
- Using the ITL Pump Simulator (MPPSim)
- Diagnosing Enabler Card (RS232/485 Loopback)
- Error message: "Server execution failed."
- How do I check my Enabler PCI Card firmware version?
- How do I check my Enabler Express Card firmware version?
- Updating Enabler PCI Firmware
- Updating Enabler Express Firmware
- Controlling the Enabler Pump Server Service
- Enabler Card Diagnostic LEDs
- Enabler Log Files and Configuration
Hardware Related Questions
- How can I connect an IFSF price sign?
- What is an FDM?
- Installation Recommendations For FDMs
- Selecting a Power Supply For FDMs
- Why does this new FDM have different connectors?
- Protection Against Damage From Lightning Strikes
- How do I configure Enabler for UPS monitoring?
- Enabler Card DB25 Pinouts
- Where is the Enabler card serial number?
- How can I make a warranty claim?
Operation and Functionality
- Hose/Grade Mapping Fundamentals
- How can I use Enabler to monitor pump activity?
- Setting Up Attendant Mode
- How To Use Price Levels
- Site Mode Configuration Restrictions For Australia
- What are Offline deliveries?
- How do I schedule future price changes?
- Can I develop Enabler applications in Java using Eclipse?
- Can I use the Enabler API in my VS .NET App?
- Can I use The Enabler ActiveX controls from within an ATL Windows Service EXE?
- Can I use FoxPro to develop an Enabler application?
- Can I use Progress.NET to develop an Enabler application?
- Can I develop Enabler Application in Java?
- Can I develop Enabler Application in .NET?
- Can I develop Enabler Application in COM?
- Can I develop Enabler Application in iOS?
These articles have been compiled from our most frequently asked support questions, so please check here for information prior to contacting ITL for support.
The information in these pages is provided to assist our customers, and selected pages can only be accessed using your Integrator's Username and Password. Please contact support if you have lost your Username or Password.
Making Payment for Goods or Services
Please follow our instructions on how to transfer payments to our Account if you have any problems making payments please let us know.
We also provide guides describing how to connect Supported Pumps
Connecting Tank Gauges
For information about supported Automatic Tank Gauges, and how to connect them, please refer to our list of Supported Tank Gauge Consoles.
Please refer to our Activation FAQs for Software Activation questions and scenarios.
Please refer to our Glossary of Terms for more detailed descriptions of our features found below.